Mortal Kombat (Remixed) Mortal Kombat (Remixed)

What the...???

I'm a huge fan of Moertal Kombat, but i would call this a failed attempt, Yes it's Kombat not Combat, man. Mortal Kombat is all about power, this song has zero power what so ever. The only way to make a good Mortal Kombat song is to make it heavy metal ( but that's already been done on NG, so too bad for you, hihi)

DJDlIdo responds:

About combat - thanks, edited.
About power:
I did not wanted to make it powerful because i like chillout and stuff, i wanted to make something different, to show that MK can be more chilled and relaxed.
Anyway thanks for your review :D

Baby Dracula Baby Dracula

Love the text :)

Lyrics are brilliant, very funny, one of the first hip-hop I actually like, a job well done, congratualations!!

Maximum Distortion Maximum Distortion

Distortion??

k, what do you mean by the title?? I don't hear a lot of distortion (compared to http://www.newgrounds. com/audio/listen/236885) i'm just not in for 7 second-loops, i just don't really like repetitiveness, that's all, absolutely not worth a DL, have fun making other songs

Namegoeshere responds:

I know other people can do more distortion, but you try to come up with some names for hardstyle music. Its not that easy >:C

TCP - Lichaam van Gristus TCP - Lichaam van Gristus

Ok...........

Die stem die erbij komt bij 1:27, das precies locoroco!! Dit lieke is geen DL waard, maar het is wel helemaal XD. Ik vind het zeer leuk gevonden, een lieke over het lichaam van christus, die intro is zo WTF!! De eerste review is mss niet de beste, maar het zal wss de enige zijn XD!!

tijnn responds:

Ik denk ook dat het de laatste zal zijn, bedankt voor het luisteren naar dit kunstwerk van Christendom en Co.

Delayed Delusions Delayed Delusions

a bit good

i don't really like the song but, i like people who come up with nice names (like me) that's why you get a 7, no more, no less

dude23 responds:

I don't like it either

Kolj - Heavy Support Kolj - Heavy Support

K First Review

It sounds rather nice but there's just not enough power in the song. I think short songs should loop or else, haha just kidding. Anyway I also made a DnB song called 'fuming lake of doom' , please check it out: http://www.newgrounds .com/audio/listen/223562

The X Sounds - Endless Dreams The X Sounds - Endless Dreams

yay!!

Hey 'the-x-sound' this song is way better than your previous i must say. (i also released some new songs, would you mind checking them out?) i can't hear anything that's off except..... the outro, you should really work on that

The-X-Sound responds:

Good idea :P, I made this because I did want to learn how to make the bass section and I managed to do that so I uploaded it. I will work on that ;) I'll check out your songs.

Playing House Playing House

very good for a first

you've got some skill there mate, i think you're music is better than mine and i also think this underapreciated (like so many songs on newgrounds). keep up the good work, oh and one little question: what program do you use ?(i use magix (it's a crack, but hey it works)) and too bad it doesn't loop

The-X-Sound responds:

I'm using FL Studio 8 right now, but I need more time to learn more. I also need better samples. If you have questions or something you can always PM me, I could learn something from that too.
BTW: I got Vanguard (plugin) right now :D

Aggresive Techno Aggresive Techno

awesome song

i really like this song, but i think the intro isn't very good